PROJECT LEADER (DEVELOPMENT)
AIRPORT INDUSTRIA, CAPE TOWN
(This position has been assessed to fall under OFO Code 121905)
We currently have the above new vacancy at our factory in Airport Industria, Cape Town. Bidvest Data is a division of Bidvest Paperplus (Pty) Ltd and specialises in multi-channel communications for corporate customers throughout the country.
The operation requires the skill and professional input of a Project Leader, who will be reporting to the IT & Development Manager or his/her appointee. This position will work closely with Multi Channel Communication teams, Account Managers, Information Technology groups and Implementation teams to ensure we meet client requirements and to deliver joint solutions.
The successful candidate will be expected to manage and oversee delivery of company solutions to customers across a variety of industries. The position requires the full scope of Project Manager Functions from participating in customer engagement right through to implementation of systems into production.
To qualify for this position the applicant should preferably have the following Mandatory Skills / Abilities required for the Job:
- Self-starter, able to manage individual responsibilities and contribute successfully to team deliveries on complex, long term projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have a strong technical background or aptitude.
- Able to Multi-task and manage multifaceted projects (dual track).
Personal Attributes / Character traits required for this job
- Analytical thinker.
- Delivery focused – deadline driven adhering to production deadlines.
- Good verbal and written communication skills essential.
- Flexible/adaptable/approachable and willing to work in rapid changing, high delivery environment.
- Keen Attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- Good interpersonal skills required to manage highly technical and skilled individuals.
- Strong sense of accountability and responsibility.
Education and General Working Experience
- Grade 12 essential
- A post-matric qualification in IT related field an advantage.
- Experience in leading a team.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Project Management or similar role.
- Must have experience in an agile environment.
- Experience delivering complex / large customer projects.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please forward a detailed curriculum vitae as well as your remuneration expectance by e-mail to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, 11 July 2018