Whether for direct marketing campaigns or statement and invoice distribution, paper is still an effective means of communicating with your customers. We make it easy by handling everything from document creation, storage and management, to printing, envelope enclosing and delivery via the Post Office.
Variable Data Printing
We offer cost effective variable data printing using black or full colour laser printing (in continuous or cut-sheet paper format), and full color Inkjet printing (in continuous paper format).
Variable data printing offers several advantages:
- being able to market personalised purchasing options to customers;
- highlight reminder or marketing messages to customers;
- easily change offer copy;
- reduce lead time i.e. no requirement for pre-printed paper stock;
- reduce leftover stock and wastage.
Our extensive in-house litho printing facility produces stationery and envelopes used for statements and direct mail packs. Take advantage of our expertise in procuring mail pack components - whatever your requirements are, we guarantee quality service at competitive prices.
We make use of high-speed mail enclosing equipment:
- Barcodes or OMR codes are printed on the formats to ensure correct enclosure of multi-page documents.
- Formats combined with selective marketing inserts or magazines/catalogues are inserted into envelopes ranging from C6, DL, C4 and B4 sizes.
- File-based enclosing to track and manage audit trail reporting.
- Each and every mail pack is accounted for.
- Using a barcode of the customers account number that shows through the window of the envelope, we can scan any returned mail items and send our customers a return mail "nixie" file for updating by their call centre.